SUPERFOOD PORRIDGE BOWLS
The perfect breakfast for the morning rush
What makes our porridge bowls unique?
Raw preparation (“overnight”)
We created our breakfast bowls to be soaked overnight and eaten raw the next morning.
Thanks to the frozen format of our bowls, you can get 40-50g of real fruits (not dried or dehydrated) which also adds to the tastiness - hurrah!
Premium blend of 4 whole grains
We love using ancient grains with a great nutritional profile, but they also have to taste delicious. That’s why we love gluten-free oats, buckwheat, millet and puffed amaranth.
Creamy & crunchy
With their 2 creamy layers and separate crunchy toppings, our porridge bowls look like delicious desserts (without the guilt).
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR PORRIDGE BOWL ?
METHOD 1: OVERNIGHT PREPARATION (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*)
- The night before, take the cup out of the freezer, open and remove the toppings.
- Cover the oats with cold milk of choice (about 120ml or to fill line) and stir well.
- Put the lid back and soak in the fridge overnight (6+ hours).
- In the morning, give it a good stir, add the toppings and enjoy cold! You can also add the lid back and take to go!
METHOD 2: TO PREPARE IN THE MORNING
- Take the cup out of the freezer, open it and remove the toppings.
- Cover the oats with boiling water or milk (about 120ml or to fill line) and stir well.
- Put the lid back and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir again, add the toppings and enjoy! You can also add the lid back and take to go!
(* or add milk/water)to fill line and microwave on high for 30-60 sec)
What are the benefits of the overnight method of preparation?
- Soaking your oats overnight is just like cooking them, but without the damaging effect of the heat. This way, our oat bowls retain all the goodness and their naturally low Glycaemix Index.
- Added bonus: soaking also “activates” the grains, which helps your body utilise the nutrients much more efficiently while making them easier to digest.
- When your oats are soaked, they taste even creamier.
Rich in fibre
Since they are packed with oaty goodness and seeds, our delicious bowls provide you with almost half of your fibre daily needs.
Rich in protein
Thanks to a delicious combination of grains, nuts and seeds, you’ll also be getting 12-18g of high-quality plant protein
Rich in omega-3
Many of us don’t consume enough of these essential healthy fats, especially when on a vegan/vegetarian diet. Our oat bowls make your life a lot easier by boosting your omega-3 intake!
No added sugar / Low GI
naturally-sweetened with fruits and dates, our bowls have a low GI, helping to keep your blood sugars stable and balanced
Our oat bowls are rich in complex carbs, helping to give you all the rocket fuel you need and keeping you full all morning long (say goodbye to mid-morning snacks).
Plant-based & Gluten-Free
All of our products are suitable for vegetarian/plant-based diets. We only use grains which are either naturally gluten-free or certified gluten-free.