The perfectly balanced liquid breakfast.
What makes our smoothies different?
Ready-to-blend in just 1 minute.
Your cup is already filled with all the ingredients you need to blend the perfect smoothie: choose your preferred liquid base, blend and enjoy. You get all the glory (and the benefits) without the hassle.
Whole foods only
We only use whole foods in our recipes: fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, grains and superfoods. That’s it.
Boosted with superfoods
Whether you want an energy boost or are in need of a quick “detox”, each of our smoothies include specific superfoods (such as acai, guarana, matcha and spirulina) to provide you with targeted health benefits.
Balanced by nutritionists, our smoothies provide the perfect blend of fibre, plant protein, healthy fats - and the maximum amount of nutrients.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR SMOOTHIES
FROZEN IS THE NEW FRESH !
Why did we choose to offer frozen smoothie kits?
- Preserves all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants (our foods are harvested at peak maturity and frozen immediately on site).
- Allows us to offer our recipes all year round, even if the fruits or veggies are not in season.
- Significantly reduces food waste (50% of fresh fruits and veggies usually end up in the trash).
- Gives you the freedom to consume our smoothies at your own pace (shelf life of up to one year)
- Provides that perfect creamy, dreamy texture and ideal drinking temperature (no need for ice cubes).
Rich in Fibre
Our delicious smoothies cover almost half of your fibre daily needs.
Rich in protein
Our smoothies pack between 5 and 13g of plant protein from whole ingredients (no protein powder)
Rich in healthy fats
From avocados to nuts and seeds or coconut oil, they’re all great for your body
No added sugars / Low GI
Only naturally sweetened with fruits and dates, our smoothies have a low GI to help you regulate blood sugars.
Easy to digest
Since our smoothies are liquid, they are easier to digest and help you absorb more nutrients
Plant-Based & Gluten-Free
All our products are suitable for vegetarian/plant-based diets. We only use grains naturally gluten-free or certified gluten-free grains.